I love reading articles about what successful people do, the rest are not willing to do. the 98 percent are so envious of people who are financially successful through their businesses or out there living their passions and dreams. What they don’t see are the hours upon hours of labor the person put in to get them to where they are. Here are 12 tips..
- They create and pursue S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- They take decisive and immediate action.
- They focus on being productive, not being busy.
- They make logical, informed decisions.
- They avoid the trap of trying to make things perfect. (this has been a big one for me to overcome) UGH
- They work outside of their comfort zone.
- They keep things simple.
- They focus on making small, continuous improvements.
- They measure and track their progress.
- They maintain a positive outlook as they learn from their mistakes.
- They spend time with the right people.
- They maintain balance in their life
To read more about the 12 steps and see the full article check it out online at http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/01/22/12-things-successful-people-do-differently/
Jacqueline H. Waller